With more than 50 years of service to pet parents, Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that focuses on nurturing powerful relationships between people and pets. We do this by providing the products, services, advice and experiences that keep pets physically fit, mentally alert, socially engaged and emotionally happy.
Everything we do is guided by our vision: Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World.
We employ more than 25,000 partners and operate more than 1,500 Petco locations across the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Our vision might sound lofty, but we believe it’s attainable when we obsess about providing complete care for our amazing pets. Our approach goes far beyond addressing our animals’ basic needs to support their physical, mental, social, and emotional needs. By being sure we take all of these elements into consideration, we can help pet parents take the very best care of their pets.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide quick and courteous service to all customers by utilizing the GUEST+ model in the salon
- Ensure OSE standards are maintained in the department
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers and in accordance with company policy and procedure, ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal
- Interest in animal welfare
- Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
- Perform grooming services per customer instructions, ensuring the safety and well-being of animals.
Responsible to deliver customer service and grooming services to customer that align with our brand promise. This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that are covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks; most questions are directed to either the Grooming Salon Manager or the General Manager.