The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
– Courteous, professional communication with our customers.
– Someone who is detail oriented with a willingness to go above and beyond to assist our customers.
– Multitasking is a must. We juggle incoming, outgoing, email and live chat all throughout the day
Handling 80-120 incoming calls per day(not super lengthy calls) wants to, in the future, move towards longer calls with more quality proactive customer service conversations with distributor customers. Focus more on quality and upselling for example, “You’re calling for this one part that has a lead time of 1 month time, so maybe we should go ahead and put in an order for 2 so that you have that extra one on the shelf.” anticipating what the customer is needing. Changing to more of a proactive customer care approach.
– Answer incoming telephone calls, assist customers on all inquiries
– Answer and address all faxes and mail
– Call customers with information regarding the repair of their unite, or to solicit further information for their repair
– Maintain currency with the assigned hold report
– Interact with internal customers in an effort that supports the repair process
– Provide courteous professional service with a complete understanding of that we service, all current programs available and the ability to resolve all customer inquiries using the systems available
– Research the history of previous repairs
– Ensure proper tagging in and billing of over the counter customer products
– Receive product into work order system
– Assisting customers in and out with their equipment
– Retrieving equipment from completed shelves when customer picks up unit, and process payment
– Various clerical duties such as mailing invoices, mail out estimates, dealer sheet
– Comply with policies and procedures and quality systems
– Performs related duties as requested